Sunday, May 2, 2010

for the love of the phone...

Yet another video of Maggie talking on the phone. I am not sure if anyone was on the other end on this video or if she is just talking to someone's machine.

2 comments:

Glitzy Glass said...

I really should learn how to make more video's. Do you use your camera, or video camera. Hope you win the bird...you have won before...ha ha. I bookmarked you so I can check in on you. Thank you for being such a fun customer.

kmfm said...

I mostly use a video camera, but sometimes use the regular camera. We don't live by our families, so I try to do lots of photos, videos, and journals of just our everyday life in Utah for them. I update www.babyjellybeans.com more often than blogspot. I am sad you are moving away...it is always fun to see your cute face and cute stuff at the market, but I am planning to stock up on gifts from you tomorrow :)