Hey! YOU ARE THE WINNER! You have more than 1 bird, come see me Friday or Sat. at the November fest. You can have that much credit, or have the bird (color of choice). Hope to see you. Call me if you can't make it. I am glad you won.!
WOW! I can't believe I won! I have never won anything before! I just got your note today because we were in Florida visiting my Grandparents. Hope November fest went well...are you going to be at the Winter market?
2 comments:
Hey! YOU ARE THE WINNER! You have more than 1 bird, come see me Friday or Sat. at the November fest. You can have that much credit, or have the bird (color of choice). Hope to see you. Call me if you can't make it. I am glad you won.!
WOW! I can't believe I won! I have never won anything before! I just got your note today because we were in Florida visiting my Grandparents. Hope November fest went well...are you going to be at the Winter market?
Post a Comment